All about our Suffolk Sheds
- Popular pent-roofed storage shed available in a range of sizes and variations
- Strong and sturdy framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Doors can be placed on any of the four faces, window sections have up to 3 panes
- Suitable for the easy application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Sturdy with variable door position
The pent-roofed design of the Suffolk contributes to its popularity. This is another sturdy shed design available sizes from 1.8m x 1.2m right up to 3.0m x 2.4m. Many customers like the fact that the door can be fitted to any of the sides.
Cocklestorm’s shed specialists recommend sitting the shed on a 4” x 2” pressure treated timber base to give a solid, flat surface that keeps the shed clear of damp ground. We offer a free site survey if you would like to take advantage of our fitting service.