All about our Pytchley Sheds
- Good-looking off-set roofed apex shed with overhang, available in a range of sizes and variations
- Very sturdy framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Windows and doors can be positioned on the wider face of the shed
- Delivered either pre-treated or untreated for home application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Plenty of headroom and storage
The Pytchley has a deep off-set apex roof with a generous overhang, giving up to 2.4m of height at the apex – plenty of headroom and storage space, with a steep external incline for run-off.
Measuring from 6ft x 4ft (1.8m x 1.2m) right up to 10ft x 8ft (3.0m x 2.4m), each Pytchley shed is fully clad. We suggest it is positioned on a 4” x 2” pressure treated timber base to give a solid, flat surface above the damp ground. Cocklestorm offers a free site survey if you would like our fitting specialists to construct your Pytchley.