All about our Norfolk Sheds
- The best-selling apex roofed shed, available in different sizes to fit all gardens
- Solid framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap, including the floor and roof
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Window section comes with either 2 or 3 panes, depending on size of sheds
- Suitable for the easy application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Simple, versatile and solid
A very popular shed thanks to its simplicity, versatility and strong construction, the Norfolk is available in a range of sizes from 1.8m x 1.2m right up to 3.0m x 2.4m, with variations on window section size and single or double door additions according to the size chosen.
Cocklestorm’s shed specialists recommend using a 4” x 2” pressure treated timber base to sit the shed on as it provides a solid, flat surface and it allows airflow to keep the shed clear of damp ground. We offer a free site survey if you want to take advantage of our fitting service.