All about our Dart Sheds
- Attractive transverse roofed apex shed available in a range of sizes and variations
- Very sturdy framework with smooth thick tongue and groove shiplap
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Windows and doors can be positioned on the wider face of the shed
- Delivered either pre-treated or untreated for home application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Doors and windows together
The Dart’s transverse roof with an apex is designed to allow both the door and window sections to be installed on a long face of the shed, which is useful to gardeners who need this for accessibility or aesthetic reasons.
Measuring 6ft x 4ft (1.8m x 1.2m) right up to 10ft x 8ft (3.0m x 2.4m), each Dart shed is fully clad. We advise the Dart is positioned on a 4” x 2” pressure treated timber base to give a solid, flat surface that is clear of the damp ground. We offer a free site survey if you would like to take advantage of our fitting service.