All about our Cottage Sheds
- Simple, affordable apex roofed shed with single door, available in various sizes
- Strong framework with traditional overlapped weatherboard cladding and close-boarded floors
- All fixtures included – nails, screws, fascias etc
- Smooth tongue and groove door on the short face and multiple windows
- Delivered either pre-treated or untreated for home application of a water-based treatment or oil-based preservative
Well-built and affordable
The Cottage shed is a traditional shed design, excellent for providing garden storage at a good price. Measuring from 6ft x 4ft (1.8m x 1.2m) right up to 10ft x 8ft (3.0m x 2.4m), the overall height is between 1.9m-2.2m high, with an eaves height of 1.68m.
This very useful shed should be sat on a pressure treated timber base to give a solid, flat surface that it from the damp ground, and we recommend the application of a preservative to prolong its life. We offer a fitting service for all our sheds – ask to arrange your free site survey.